Skip to table of contents

Skip to main content

9.2 - Financial assistance/scholarships

Any full-time student who has been accepted for enrollment at OUHSC and is in good standing (i.e. not on conditional admission) may apply for financial assistance.  An entering student should obtain the necessary application packet as early as possible from the Office of Financial Aid.  Note: If you have already earned a baccalaureate degree, please contact the Office of Financial Aid for assistance as financial aid is handled differently for those students. Students taking courses as a “special student”—which include CPMA students without an undergraduate degree who are pursuing the MA/MS dual option—do not qualify for financial aid for the courses taken as a special student.

For additional information about financial aid, contact the Office of Financial Aid, P.O. Box 26901, Oklahoma City, OK 73190. The office is located in Room 241, Basic Sciences Educa­tion Building; telephone (405) 271-2118; website.

Scholarships are available from the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Foundation (ANDF) and the Oklahoma Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (OkAND). Applications for ANDF scholarships are typically distributed in December and due in February. Applications for OkAND scholarships use the same form and are due in January.  The Department also sponsors scholarships. All students will be notified of opportunities as information becomes available.

Return to top