Skip to table of contents

Skip to main content


The Department desires to maintain a current address and telephone number for each student. Thus, if a student changes residence, etc., this information should be communicated to Department Staff as soon as possible. Communication of a name change must be made via an official form ("Student Information Change Request" form) obtainable from Department Staff or from the CAH Office of Academic and Student Services in room 1009 of the College of Allied Health Building. The Department will not provide birth dates, social security numbers, addresses, or phone numbers to other students without consent of the respective individual.

Return to top