In addition to the graduation requirements outlined in the OUHSC and CAH Student Handbooks, the Department requires the student to have completed the following requirements in order to graduate:
- All prerequisite and CPMA coursework;
- All Departmental courses with a grade of "C" or better or Satisfactory (S) in coursework;
- Be in good academic standing within the College;
- Successfully complete all required supervised practice; and
- Pass the mid program comprehensive competency exam with a score of ≥70%.